September 26, 2017
Although I live but an hour's drive from Marseille, France's principle Mediterranean port and second largest city, I do not visit it all that frequently. This month, however, I had the opportunity to spend an entire day there and I decided to dedicate most of that read more »
August 26, 2017
Last night, while I was watering the land, I watched a small flock of ring-necked turtle doves gorging themselves on fruits in the fig tree, which have ripened very early this year. There were other birds feeding off the grapevines. A large toad crossed the read more »
July 26, 2017
I am going to begin with an apology. I am on a book tour for my new novel, THE LOST GIRL, running between cities, so please forgive the brevity of this month's post. I didn't want to miss it.During this month of July, many in Britain and especially here on this read more »
My apologies for being rather slow in getting this letter out. I meant to pen it last month! So today I am finally settling to it, writing my news from fabulous Cork in Ireland overlooking the Wild Atlantic Way where I have been spending a few blissful days read more »
The Film Festival has drawn to a close, the Grand Prix is at the starting gate, France is gearing up for summer after having enjoyed the most splendid May weather, and I have been very busy at my desk. June sees the publication of my new novel, THE LOST GIRL. It read more »
There is NOTHING more exciting for me than seeing the jacket on my next novel brought to life by a designer. Nothing, that is, until the book itself arrives and I can hold it in my hands and know that it is real, that I really put all those words and thoughts read more »
- Carol Drinkwater Lives the Good Life in France (and Writes About It Too) The Thin Reads Interview with Carol Drinkwater, Author of “Hotel Paradise”
- NAW Interview with Carol Drinkwater New Asian Writing Online Asian Literary Community interviews Carol following the publication of Hotel Paradise
- Writer's Forum Where I Write: Phil Barrington visits novelist Carol Drinkwater at her French olive farm
- Where are they now? Actress and author Carol Drinkwater. STAGE and screen actress Carol played Helen Herriot in the popular TV series All Creatures Great And Small (1978-1985) with Robert Hardy, Christopher Timothy and Peter Davison.
- 'As a young actress, I would spend everything that I'd earn on travelling…' Irish Indpendent. Louisa McBride interviews Carol Drinkwater.
- Interview with Carol Drinkwater, author of the Olive Series The Good Life France.
- Daily Mail: Emotional ties with actress and author Carol Drinkwater Carol on notebooks, her obsession with olives, getting married in the Cook Islands, showbiz running in the family and her days on All Creatures Great & Small
- 10 May | Chipping Campden Literature Festival, ,
http://energydesk.greenpeace.org/2017/07/12/bayer-syngenta-scientists-neonicotinoids-bees/ read more »
Imidacloprid is a terrifying chemical used on much of the world's fruits and vegetables -- and it's wiping out our read more »
If you live in the UK you might want to sign up for the Bumblebee Conservation Trust. They do sterling work in read more »