July 26, 2016
I have just returned from a memorable trip to Ireland - my semi-adopted homeland because I was actually born in London. My recently-departed mother and all her family were born and bred in County Laios, set in the Midlands of Ireland. The farm her parents spent read more »
July 12, 2016
THE FORGOTTEN SUMMER - Top Summer Reading, Woman and Home mag. read more »
July 8, 2016
FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY - AHEAD OF THE PAPERBACK - 'THE FORGOTTEN SUMMER' IS A SUMMER SPECIAL FOR AMAZON. £1.99, PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT THE LINK BELOW. https://www.amazon.co.uk/ read more »
I wrote my last Newsletter on 2nd February this year. It was upbeat after a successful France Show at Olympia and I was looking forward to the publication of my novel THE FORGOTTEN SUMMER on 11th February. The New Year was looking positive and full of read more »
I have just returned from my annual visit to London for the FRANCE SHOW held over three bustling and exuberant days at Olympia, Kensington. This one was particularly special for me because I was presenting my new novel, THE FORGOTTEN SUMMER, which is to be read more »
Hello! Season’s Greetings. I don’t know about you, but I am winding down from a very busy year. Last week I was in London recording two of my books for Clipper/W.F.Howes who produce first-class audio books. The first, A SIMPLE ACT OF KINDNESS, was read more »
- Carol Drinkwater Lives the Good Life in France (and Writes About It Too) The Thin Reads Interview with Carol Drinkwater, Author of “Hotel Paradise”
- NAW Interview with Carol Drinkwater New Asian Writing Online Asian Literary Community interviews Carol following the publication of Hotel Paradise
- Writer's Forum Where I Write: Phil Barrington visits novelist Carol Drinkwater at her French olive farm
- Where are they now? Actress and author Carol Drinkwater. STAGE and screen actress Carol played Helen Herriot in the popular TV series All Creatures Great And Small (1978-1985) with Robert Hardy, Christopher Timothy and Peter Davison.
- 'As a young actress, I would spend everything that I'd earn on travelling…' Irish Indpendent. Louisa McBride interviews Carol Drinkwater.
- Interview with Carol Drinkwater, author of the Olive Series The Good Life France.
- Daily Mail: Emotional ties with actress and author Carol Drinkwater Carol on notebooks, her obsession with olives, getting married in the Cook Islands, showbiz running in the family and her days on All Creatures Great & Small
This is a very inspiring story. Do read. This is a worry but I am glad it is being highlighted Another fact of read more »
This link is an excellent introduction to your knowledge of bees and beekeeping 2016 Bee Symposium: Keeping Bees read more »
This is such a lovely story… This is fascinating short piece about Bee's Intelligence U.S. agencies need better read more »