The Illustrated Olive Farm
Life on an olive farm vividly described in this illustrated companion to the bestselling trilogy
£20.00 HB 240pp 242 x 196mm
The Olive Trilogy is the story of the love affair between actress Carol Drinkwater and television producer Michel Noll and a Provençal olive farm, Appassionata, which they fall in love with, buy and with little money and many tribulations restore with the aim of producing the finest olive oil.
What comes across is her love affair with a farm and a way of life that is utterly captivating…[an] exquisite collection – GOOD BOOK GUIDE
In this entirely new book Carol and Michel have documented their life on the olive farm: the highs and lows of harvesting and pressing, the constant concern about water, the adoption of animals, and the anxious search for ways to diversify. Local food and wine, customs, markets and fairs, friends and characterful neighbours, the whole Provençal way of life, are richly recounted and stunningly illustrated.
- A Python’s Paradise: Carol Drinkwater Interview A Clockwork Orange 50th anniversary exclusive! 0
- The Irish Times, December 2017 From award-winning actor to bestselling author: John Rainsford discovers the emotional outpouring behind the writer’s latest novel. 0
- Where are they now? Actress and author Carol Drinkwater. STAGE and screen actress Carol played Helen Herriot in the popular TV series All Creatures Great And Small (1978-1985) with Robert Hardy, Christopher Timothy and Peter Davison. 0
- Interview for WAMC's The Roundtable, Northeast Public Radio USA An award-winning, nationally recognized eclectic talk program. 0
- NAW Interview with Carol Drinkwater New Asian Writing Online Asian Literary Community interviews Carol following the publication of Hotel Paradise 0
- Writer's Forum Where I Write: Phil Barrington visits novelist Carol Drinkwater at her French olive farm 0
- Carol Drinkwater Lives the Good Life in France (and Writes About It Too) The Thin Reads Interview with Carol Drinkwater, Author of “Hotel Paradise” 0
- Interview with Carol Drinkwater, author of the Olive Series The Good Life France. 0