- November 2022. NEWSLETTER November 24, 2022
- An inspiration for Monet and his waterlilies July 1, 2022
- A Month of Movies, Merriment, Marseilles, and bucolic days at the Mad Old Chateau May 23, 2022
- Happy Easter April 18, 2022
- Newsletter February 2022 February 17, 2022
- Remembering Josephine Baker January 4, 2022
- A Short Story November 29, 2021
- November 2021 November 29, 2021
- One day only November 13, 2021
- Secret Provence October 9, 2021
- The Irish Times, December 2017 From award-winning actor to bestselling author: John Rainsford discovers the emotional outpouring behind the writer’s latest novel. 0
- Daily Mail: Emotional ties with actress and author Carol Drinkwater Carol on notebooks, her obsession with olives, getting married in the Cook Islands, showbiz running in the family and her days on All Creatures Great & Small 0
- NAW Interview with Carol Drinkwater New Asian Writing Online Asian Literary Community interviews Carol following the publication of Hotel Paradise 0
- 'As a young actress, I would spend everything that I'd earn on travelling…' Irish Indpendent. Louisa McBride interviews Carol Drinkwater. 0
- Interview for WAMC's The Roundtable, Northeast Public Radio USA An award-winning, nationally recognized eclectic talk program. 0
- Interview with Carol Drinkwater, author of the Olive Series The Good Life France. 0
- A Python’s Paradise: Carol Drinkwater Interview A Clockwork Orange 50th anniversary exclusive! 0
- Writer's Forum Where I Write: Phil Barrington visits novelist Carol Drinkwater at her French olive farm 0
- 'Harvey Weinstein’s Hollywood hero tried to rape me'. Actress Carol Drinkwater reveals book the disgraced producer was seen carrying was written by an Oscar-winning director who ‘forced himself on her’
- Globalista The Ultimate Companion for the Sophisticated Traveller
- Love Reading We only feature books we have read and believe are great reads in their category.
- Mail on Sunday Read Carol’s articles for Britain’s popular national newspaper.
- The Eden Project The Eden Project is an unique organisation – a tourist attraction, educational charity and social enterprise.