A Simple Act of Kindness
This is an exciting autumn moment for me.
My new novel to be published by Penguin early next year has disappeared off to the copy editor; we are preparing for this year’s olive harvest which looks set to be a fine and not insubstantial one, organic, of course, and…
My new Kindle Single A Simple Act of Kindness has gone live on both US and UK Amazon sites.
It is a little bit different to my two earlier Kindle Singles. These shorter stories are a wonderful opportunity to try out new ideas.
I hope you will also download this one and enjoy it.
To those of you who have read the previous two, thank you for making The Girl in Room Fourteen and Hotel Paradise number one bestsellers in the US, UK and Germany.
I hope A Simple Act of Kindness, which has been described as ‘powerful’ will follow in the same path.
I am now at work on a new novel
Happy Autumn Reading!
- 'As a young actress, I would spend everything that I'd earn on travelling…' Irish Indpendent. Louisa McBride interviews Carol Drinkwater. 0
- The Irish Times, December 2017 From award-winning actor to bestselling author: John Rainsford discovers the emotional outpouring behind the writer’s latest novel. 0
- Interview with Carol Drinkwater, author of the Olive Series The Good Life France. 0
- Daily Mail: Emotional ties with actress and author Carol Drinkwater Carol on notebooks, her obsession with olives, getting married in the Cook Islands, showbiz running in the family and her days on All Creatures Great & Small 0
- Interview for WAMC's The Roundtable, Northeast Public Radio USA An award-winning, nationally recognized eclectic talk program. 0
- Writer's Forum Where I Write: Phil Barrington visits novelist Carol Drinkwater at her French olive farm 0
- A Python’s Paradise: Carol Drinkwater Interview A Clockwork Orange 50th anniversary exclusive! 0
- Where are they now? Actress and author Carol Drinkwater. STAGE and screen actress Carol played Helen Herriot in the popular TV series All Creatures Great And Small (1978-1985) with Robert Hardy, Christopher Timothy and Peter Davison. 0