Complete France is giving away The Forgotten Summer as one of it’s prizes on the 15th December as part of it’s 24 day Advent competition.
15 December 2016 | The prize: a bundle of books written by FRANCE Magazine columnists and favourite authors
About: This selection of books includes the latest publications from FRANCE Magazine columnists Stephen Clarke and Carol Drinkwater as well as the latest instalment from author Julia Stagg. How the French won Waterloo (or think they did) by FRANCE Magazine columnist Stephen Clarke is an entertaining look at the French perspective of the Battle of Waterloo and the influence Napoléon has had on modern France (RRP £14.99). Another Stephen Clarke book, Dirty Bertie: An English King made in France is a witty biography of Edward VII and his love of France and French women (RRP £8.99). The Forgotten Summer, by another FRANCE Magazine columnist and best-selling author Carol Drinkwater, is a page-turning tale of secrets, forbidden love and heartbreak set in Provence (RRP £7.99). A Fête to Remember is Julia Stagg’s latest novel set in the fictional French mountain village of Fogas and explores the lives of the villagers as their try to save their village (RRP £13.99).
- Carol Drinkwater Lives the Good Life in France (and Writes About It Too) The Thin Reads Interview with Carol Drinkwater, Author of “Hotel Paradise” 0
- Interview with Carol Drinkwater, author of the Olive Series The Good Life France. 0
- Writer's Forum Where I Write: Phil Barrington visits novelist Carol Drinkwater at her French olive farm 0
- Daily Mail: Emotional ties with actress and author Carol Drinkwater Carol on notebooks, her obsession with olives, getting married in the Cook Islands, showbiz running in the family and her days on All Creatures Great & Small 0
- Where are they now? Actress and author Carol Drinkwater. STAGE and screen actress Carol played Helen Herriot in the popular TV series All Creatures Great And Small (1978-1985) with Robert Hardy, Christopher Timothy and Peter Davison. 0
- The Irish Times, December 2017 From award-winning actor to bestselling author: John Rainsford discovers the emotional outpouring behind the writer’s latest novel. 0
- 'As a young actress, I would spend everything that I'd earn on travelling…' Irish Indpendent. Louisa McBride interviews Carol Drinkwater. 0
- Interview for WAMC's The Roundtable, Northeast Public Radio USA An award-winning, nationally recognized eclectic talk program. 0