I have arrived into London where the weather is beautiful. England is always transformed by the sun and so are the British.
Everyone is talking tennis and upcoming heatwave while I am preparing for the West Cork Literary Festival which begins on Sunday. I have three events there. Writing non-fiction and Memoir, a five-day workshop starting on Monday 8th, next week, followed by evening on 9th, 6.30 pm at the Maritime Hotel in Bantry, I am giving a talk titled The Olive Route Comes to the Screen.
The event was sold out but I hear the lovely West Cork team have moved the event to a larger space. If all technics works well, I will be showing clips from the five Olive Route documentary films. Later in the week on Thursday evening I am introducing an evening with Melvyn Bragg. So next week will be a very busy one for me.
I hope to see you in Bantry.
Lots going on at the farm and with my writing projects but I will say more about all that in a week or so.
Enjoy your days
- Where are they now? Actress and author Carol Drinkwater. STAGE and screen actress Carol played Helen Herriot in the popular TV series All Creatures Great And Small (1978-1985) with Robert Hardy, Christopher Timothy and Peter Davison. 0
- Interview for WAMC's The Roundtable, Northeast Public Radio USA An award-winning, nationally recognized eclectic talk program. 0
- The Irish Times, December 2017 From award-winning actor to bestselling author: John Rainsford discovers the emotional outpouring behind the writer’s latest novel. 0
- Interview with Carol Drinkwater, author of the Olive Series The Good Life France. 0
- Carol Drinkwater Lives the Good Life in France (and Writes About It Too) The Thin Reads Interview with Carol Drinkwater, Author of “Hotel Paradise” 0
- A Python’s Paradise: Carol Drinkwater Interview A Clockwork Orange 50th anniversary exclusive! 0
- 'As a young actress, I would spend everything that I'd earn on travelling…' Irish Indpendent. Louisa McBride interviews Carol Drinkwater. 0
- Writer's Forum Where I Write: Phil Barrington visits novelist Carol Drinkwater at her French olive farm 0