I have arrived into London where the weather is beautiful. England is always transformed by the sun and so are the British.
Everyone is talking tennis and upcoming heatwave while I am preparing for the West Cork Literary Festival which begins on Sunday. I have three events there. Writing non-fiction and Memoir, a five-day workshop starting on Monday 8th, next week, followed by evening on 9th, 6.30 pm at the Maritime Hotel in Bantry, I am giving a talk titled The Olive Route Comes to the Screen.
The event was sold out but I hear the lovely West Cork team have moved the event to a larger space. If all technics works well, I will be showing clips from the five Olive Route documentary films. Later in the week on Thursday evening I am introducing an evening with Melvyn Bragg. So next week will be a very busy one for me.
I hope to see you in Bantry.
Lots going on at the farm and with my writing projects but I will say more about all that in a week or so.
Enjoy your days
- The Irish Times, December 2017 From award-winning actor to bestselling author: John Rainsford discovers the emotional outpouring behind the writer’s latest novel. 0
- A Python’s Paradise: Carol Drinkwater Interview A Clockwork Orange 50th anniversary exclusive! 0
- Writer's Forum Where I Write: Phil Barrington visits novelist Carol Drinkwater at her French olive farm 0
- Carol Drinkwater Lives the Good Life in France (and Writes About It Too) The Thin Reads Interview with Carol Drinkwater, Author of “Hotel Paradise” 0
- Daily Mail: Emotional ties with actress and author Carol Drinkwater Carol on notebooks, her obsession with olives, getting married in the Cook Islands, showbiz running in the family and her days on All Creatures Great & Small 0
- Interview with Carol Drinkwater, author of the Olive Series The Good Life France. 0
- Where are they now? Actress and author Carol Drinkwater. STAGE and screen actress Carol played Helen Herriot in the popular TV series All Creatures Great And Small (1978-1985) with Robert Hardy, Christopher Timothy and Peter Davison. 0
- NAW Interview with Carol Drinkwater New Asian Writing Online Asian Literary Community interviews Carol following the publication of Hotel Paradise 0