Happy Holidays, dear readers
This is a very brief blog to let you know that the Title Sequence for the five Olive Route films is now up on the website.
The French versions of the films have been delivered to the various French-speaking networks who have been waiting for them. So, also for the German ZDF/Arte network. When we have dates for transmission in those territories, I will post them. Rai in Italy have received their copies and will be translating into Italian after Christmas for their network screenings. The English version is being completed now and I sincerely hope will be available in early January. I hope to show a few clips during my talks at the France Show in Earls Court from 18 – 20th January (please check the Events link=
to find out more details on times for my talks etc). I really look forward to seeing some of you there.
The films will all be available for purchase through firstname.lastname@example.org
So, now , it is Christmas. Time to pause, to reflect. The weather at the farm is mild and dry and I am looking forward to long walks with the dogs and some hard or even light work on the land. I want time out in the fresh air and a little peace and quiet amongst the olive trees.
Whatever your religious allegiance, wherever you are, I wish you peace. I hope that 2013 will bring you good friends to keep you company, a little work to feed you and, above all, good health.
Thank you for the stacks of messages and Christmas greetings. I really appreciate them and I will try to answer them over the holidays.
Abrazos, bises, hugs,
- Where are they now? Actress and author Carol Drinkwater. STAGE and screen actress Carol played Helen Herriot in the popular TV series All Creatures Great And Small (1978-1985) with Robert Hardy, Christopher Timothy and Peter Davison. 0
- Interview for WAMC's The Roundtable, Northeast Public Radio USA An award-winning, nationally recognized eclectic talk program. 0
- Daily Mail: Emotional ties with actress and author Carol Drinkwater Carol on notebooks, her obsession with olives, getting married in the Cook Islands, showbiz running in the family and her days on All Creatures Great & Small 0
- Carol Drinkwater Lives the Good Life in France (and Writes About It Too) The Thin Reads Interview with Carol Drinkwater, Author of “Hotel Paradise” 0
- A Python’s Paradise: Carol Drinkwater Interview A Clockwork Orange 50th anniversary exclusive! 0
- NAW Interview with Carol Drinkwater New Asian Writing Online Asian Literary Community interviews Carol following the publication of Hotel Paradise 0
- The Irish Times, December 2017 From award-winning actor to bestselling author: John Rainsford discovers the emotional outpouring behind the writer’s latest novel. 0
- Writer's Forum Where I Write: Phil Barrington visits novelist Carol Drinkwater at her French olive farm 0