- I sincerely hope this is not true. I am posting it so that any of you who reads this in the States can look into it for us all.
- Friends, if you haven’t signed this, please do.
- Please can we post this on BEE page? I hope the link opens correctly
- It is heartening that some journals are printing the facts. These neonicotinoids are in our food chains too. This is vital information http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/pesticides-linked-to-mass-bee-deaths-also-affect-other-friendly-organisms-including-birds-and-fish-9557959.html
- If you want to do something positive towards restoring bee populations, here is what you can plant but PLEASE buy organic or from trusted nurseries because the others use neon’s to grow the plants and when the bees visit they absorb the pesticides with the pollen http://www.filbertsbees.co.uk/pages/plants-for-bees
- 'As a young actress, I would spend everything that I'd earn on travelling…' Irish Indpendent. Louisa McBride interviews Carol Drinkwater. 0
- Interview with Carol Drinkwater, author of the Olive Series The Good Life France. 0
- NAW Interview with Carol Drinkwater New Asian Writing Online Asian Literary Community interviews Carol following the publication of Hotel Paradise 0
- Carol Drinkwater Lives the Good Life in France (and Writes About It Too) The Thin Reads Interview with Carol Drinkwater, Author of “Hotel Paradise” 0
- A Python’s Paradise: Carol Drinkwater Interview A Clockwork Orange 50th anniversary exclusive! 0
- The Irish Times, December 2017 From award-winning actor to bestselling author: John Rainsford discovers the emotional outpouring behind the writer’s latest novel. 0
- Daily Mail: Emotional ties with actress and author Carol Drinkwater Carol on notebooks, her obsession with olives, getting married in the Cook Islands, showbiz running in the family and her days on All Creatures Great & Small 0
- Interview for WAMC's The Roundtable, Northeast Public Radio USA An award-winning, nationally recognized eclectic talk program. 0