- The honeybee is not the only insect, natural pollinator in danger. This is a good article and very clear.
- I am very pleased to see that Damian Carrington is not letting this matter rest. I believe it is the responsibility of all of us to keep up the pressure. If you tweet or use Facebook, please repost this.
Please sign/join one of these and keep the bees safe from neonicotinoids
- Excellent letter: http://scottishwildlifetrust.org.uk
This is fascinating though I wish they didn’t have to poison them for the experiments: http://www2.umt.edu/urelations/rview/spring07/bees.htm
- Carol Drinkwater Lives the Good Life in France (and Writes About It Too) The Thin Reads Interview with Carol Drinkwater, Author of “Hotel Paradise” 0
- NAW Interview with Carol Drinkwater New Asian Writing Online Asian Literary Community interviews Carol following the publication of Hotel Paradise 0
- Daily Mail: Emotional ties with actress and author Carol Drinkwater Carol on notebooks, her obsession with olives, getting married in the Cook Islands, showbiz running in the family and her days on All Creatures Great & Small 0
- Interview for WAMC's The Roundtable, Northeast Public Radio USA An award-winning, nationally recognized eclectic talk program. 0
- A Python’s Paradise: Carol Drinkwater Interview A Clockwork Orange 50th anniversary exclusive! 0
- Interview with Carol Drinkwater, author of the Olive Series The Good Life France. 0
- The Irish Times, December 2017 From award-winning actor to bestselling author: John Rainsford discovers the emotional outpouring behind the writer’s latest novel. 0
- Writer's Forum Where I Write: Phil Barrington visits novelist Carol Drinkwater at her French olive farm 0